Celebrate Christmas in Saint-Lambert!
Immerse yourself in Christmas magic through the many activities offered in the weeks leading up to the holidays:
- The Saint-Lambert elf hunt, from Friday, December 1, to Friday, December 8, in participating stores
- Bidules et Boustifaille mini-market, Friday, December 1, from 5 p.m. to 9 p.m., at the multi-purpose centre
- Lighting of the Christmas tree, Friday, December 1, from 6 p.m. to 9 p.m., at Gordon Park
- Handel’s Messiah, Thursday, December 7, at 8 p.m., Église catholique de Saint-Lambert (41 Lorne Avenue)
- Pyjama- time Christmas stories, Friday, December 8, from 6:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m., at the library
- Santa Claus arrives in Saint-Lambert!, Saturday, December 9, starting at 10 a.m., in downtown Saint-Lambert
- Les Voix Publiques sing Christmas songs, Sunday, December 10, at 10 a.m., at the multi-purpose centre
- La magie de Noël, Sunday, December 10, at 3 p.m., at the multi-purpose centre
Other fun activities in city center!
While in Gordon Park, citizens are also encouraged to take some holiday snaps of Santa’s throne and sleigh!
Also, as soon as the weather cooperates, the skating rink in the Village Square will be back again this year so that skating enthusiasts can enjoy their favourite sport in the heart of downtown. This is one more way the City is promoting the Village Square as a gathering place where friends and family can get together to take advantage of winter and stay active.